CHAPTER you вЂ“ Do You Know About Storks?
1 . Just how many kids go to the university in Shora?
2 . Who may be the biggest from the schoolchildren?
three or more. The author says вЂwe really should have started with Lina'. Why does this individual say that can be?
4. What lesson does Lina disrupt to tell the teacher as well as the class about her history?
5. Why is Lina considering storks?
6. What do the boys find out about storks?
several. What task does the instructor set pertaining to the children to do?
8. How come do you think the teacher shows the children break of school to consider storks?
9. Which in the children do you think will have one of the most interesting thoughts about storks?
10. What is different regarding the school in Shora, in comparison to your university?
Suggested ancillary activity: analysis into dikes and Friesland
CHAPTER a couple of вЂ“ To Wonder So why
1 . Why is Jella not happy with Lina being in control?
2 . Why does Jella suggest the boys go say goodbye to jumping?
several. Why does Lina think it is вЂhard being the sole girl in Shora'?
four. As the girl walks to the town, what does Lina notice regarding the roofs of the properties?
5. Who comes to be able to talk to Lina as she is standing in the road?
6. How exactly does Grandmother Sibble suggest to Lina that they should certainly think, to be able to know what a stork would want?
7. What task does the teacher arranged for the youngsters to do?
eight. In what techniques was Granny Sibble I's house totally different from the school?
being unfaithful. What does Lina realise this wounderful woman has found out about Granny Sibble 3, after she gets been conversing with her?
10. What do you imagine the instructor and the kids will say the moment Lina explains to them regarding her chat with Granny Sibble III?
CHAPTER several вЂ“ Lorry Wheel
1 . Why is Lina surprised when ever all the males put all their hands up?
2 . Why does Jella's mom think that storks don't arrive to Shora?
3. How exactly does Eelka come to think of there being no woods in Shora?
4. Do they all acknowledge that the вЂnumber one reason' for there being no storks in Shora is the fact that there are no forest?
5. Why does Lina notify the others about Grandmother Sibble's candy tin?
6. Just how many rooftops in Shora have lorry wheels with them?
7. So what do you think the teacher strategies his saying вЂFirst to dream after which to do вЂ“ isn't the fact that way to create a dream come true? '?
8. How come Dirk certainly not enthusiastic about the plan to raise trees in Shora?
9. Why does the teacher ask the kids to imagine Africa animals in Shora?
12. The educator tells your children to look for a wagon wheel вЂwhere you could be and where 1 couldn't come to be. ' Exactly where do you think they will find a wheel?
CHAPTER some вЂ“ Jella and the Character
1 . Why do the kids need to generate plans and locate a steering wheel quickly?
2 . What does the tutor ask the youngsters to do in the hour ahead of noon?
several. What things do the children find after they search inside the village?
some. Why are the children disappointed? Why does the teacher tell them that they shouldn't be?
a few. What does the teacher say that provides the children wish when they continue their search for a wheel?
6. Where would Jella discover a wheel?
several. Why does the teacher say to the character that Jella is not really a вЂdownright thief'?
8. How come the educator suggest that Jella should ensure that the farmer along with his wagon operate?
9. How does Jella decide to try to acquire storks to stay in Shora?
12. How do you think the additional children will certainly react in the event Jella's strategies for getting a stork are successful?
PHASE 5 вЂ“ Pier and Dirk and the Cherry Tree
1 . Exactly what does Pier think about as he rests waiting for Dirk? What makes him think about that?
2 . So why do Boat dock and Dirk decide to never walk the length of the Ternaad road?
several. What happened to Jella if he climbed into Janus's lawn?
4. Precisely what is Pier's plan for getting into Janus' yard undetectable?
5. How come Dirk enter into Janus' yard?
6. Why are...